Tuesday, March 18, 2014

In the Forest -- Pa Erinjee

 Found a poem on a piece of paper that I'd been going to toss.  I'm not sure when this was written, exactly, but it would have had to have been last year during the summer or fall.

Order of texts: Sandic -- English of Sandic

-----

Pa erinjee

mabin jwr otiab essu
keein osahlra
utetofein
wwak pa le:yar biab basmee-e
gunga
guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunga wwak
inee aan katemi aan ahl uskiifi
rial fiasab me esfeed
pa safpa ta rerdan eerainra
gre sriitnia fian asfeed ba aneta
fian asbas-
“bal meer ba tem ta rerdabin pee otiab peessore?”
“ras,” esmii,
wii atiab eskre.

-----


in the forest 


I found the doings of god-

they were small,

and will be understood.

there in the sky, it appeared

thunder

thuuuuuuuuuunder was up there

behold, fearing that I was going to be wet by it

I walked my path back over again.

inside the house of many many problems,

after some time Anita came to me.

she asked-

“while you were afraid, did you forget your troubles? “

“yes,”I said,

and hugged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment